Tel: 585-471-8118; 315-329-7666; 607-798-7680
CELL: 585-358-6186; 315-378-5556; 607-372-2082
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Acupuncture
Neuro Skeletomuscular System Acupuncture Care
in Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, NY
Inflammation is everywhere, in your bones, joints, spine, muscles, tendons, and nerves, the neuro skeletomuscular system
7th generation anti-inflammatory medical acupuncture has been proven clinically to be safe and effective for
orthopedic disorders, sports injuries, and sports performance enhancement.
Acupuncture for Orthopedic Disorders
1. The action of acupuncture is through regulation of Neuroendocine-immune system network.
2. Neuroendocine-immune system network is the foundations for Osteopathic alternative medicine Rochester NY.
3. Studies have shown that acupuncture plays a big role in orthopedic comprehensive care
1. Paulo Zanardi. Acupuncture: An Ancient Back Pain Treatment for a Current Problem. Spine Health, 2004.
2. NEIL MAKI. Acupuncture: The Key and Future of High Sports Performance. Acupuncture Today. December, 2013, Vol. 14, Issue 12
3. L. Tyler Wadsworth. Acupuncture in Sports Medicine. Current Sports Medicine Reports · March 2006
4. Terry Kit Selfe. Acupuncture and Osteoarthritis of the Knee. A Review of Randomized, Controlled Trials. Fam Community Health. 2008 Jul–Sep; 31(3): 247–254.
Personalized Acupuncture Treatment for Different Types of Arthritis
Arthritis, the state of joint inflammation, is a common orthopedic disorder and the etiology or causes of arthritis has been classified. The most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. 7th generation Rui Wang medical acupuncture, a drug free care, effectively relieves joint pain and inflammation, improving joint mobility.