Tel: 585-471-8118; 315-329-7666; 607-798-7680
CELL: 585-358-6186; 315-378-5556; 607-372-2082
7th Generation Medical Acupuncture Anti-inflammatory Therapy for
Diabetes is a common endocrine disorder. Inflammation is a major pathological process of diabetes.
Clinically proven, 7th generation medical acupuncture is safe and effective for diabetes care, lower blood sugar, relieve diabetes complications, such as diabetes neuropathy, improve nerve function
Acupuncture Modulates Endocrine System
Beyond Neurological and Immune Systems
Regulating Neuro-Endocrine-Immune Molecular Cellular Signaling Networks.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
Acupuncture Regulates the Function of Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis
Image Credited to: Vanessa Bennington
The Role of Endocrine System in the Inflammatory Process
Studies have documented that endocrine system is involved in the inflammatory process, shedding light on potential avenues for the development of novel therapies. The anti-inflammatory action of acupuncture is through regulation neuroimmune-endocrine networks.
In addition, interaction among nervous system, endocrine system, and immune system would explain how acupuncture regulates energy /power and inflammatory reaction / immune system response .
Acupuncture Care for Quality of Life & Quality of Healthcare
Acromegaly, Addison's Disease, Adrenal Cancer, Adrenal Disorders, Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Cushing's Syndrome, De Quervain's Thyroiditis,
Diabetes, Follicular Thyroid Cancer, Gestational Diabetes, Goiters, Graves' Disease, Growth Disorders, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis,
Hurthle Cell Thyroid Cancer, Hyperglycemia, Hyperparathyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hypoglycemia, Hypoparathyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Low Testosterone, Medullary Thyroid Cancer, MEN 1, MEN 2A, MEN 2B, Menopause, Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity, Osteoporosis, Papillary Thyroid Cancer, Parathyroid Diseases, Pheochromocytoma, Pituitary Disorders, Pituitary Tumors, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Prediabetes, Reproduction, Silent Thyroiditis, Thyroid Cancer, Thyroid Diseases, Thyroid Nodules, Thyroiditis, Turner Syndrome, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes
Studies have been shedding the light on acupuncture treatment for endocrine disorders, such as diabetes, thyroid problems, pituitary disorders, ovary diseases, etc.
1. Acupuncture Alleviates Diabetes, Outperforms Drugs.
2. Acupuncture for Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in a Patient with Myasthenia Gravis: A Case Report
3. Treating with Acupuncture
4. Acupuncture treatment of benign thyroid nodules. Clinical observation of 65 cases
5. Treating Hypothyroidism with Acupuncture
6. Effects of acupuncture on the levels of serum estradiol and estrogen receptor beta in a rat model of induced super ovulation
7. Acupoint specificity on acupuncture regulation of hypothalamic- pituitary-adrenal cortex axis function
8. Effect of Electroacupuncture on Hypothalamus-Pituitary- (HPO) Axis in Rats with Peri-menopausal Depression
9. Regulation of hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis activity and immunologic function contributed to the anti-inflammatory effect of acupuncture in the OVA-induced murine asthma model